A successful mentoring program requires training "tools" that help foster a win-win arrangement between
mentor and mentee ... Parents and volunteers in the LIFT Adult Mentoring Program (LAMP) undergo 2 1/2 - 3 hours of training to learn how to confidently and cooperatively engage mentees in a relationship that leads toward achieving specific, tangible goals that have measurable outcomes and pre-set benchmarks.
LAMP mentors and their mentees both benefit from a rewarding relationship in which they individually and collectively gain a keen sense of accomplishment tied directly to the mentoring experience.
We can help your organization, school, or church establish a strong mentoring program, too!
Our three-part training system provides mentors in-depth,
interactive instruction that is research-based and founded on best
Our dual development approach includes content for both mentors
and mentees that cover:
- Mentoring Defined & Rhodes’ Pathways To Mentoring Influence
- Establishing The Emotional Connection (Great Ice Breaker!)
- The 3 Way Impact & 5 Stages of Mentoring
- School-based versus Community-based Mentoring Models (which one is better?)
- Making Personalized Life Skills Development The Center of your Mentoring Model
- Group versus 1-on-1 Mentoring (why doing both is best!)
- Establishing A Purposeful & Practical Mentoring Meeting/Activity Schedule
Don’t settle for a generic mentoring model
We can help you build mentoring relationships that last and hit the mark!
In their words...
This really touched me deeper in ways of my life than anyone I’ve ever talked to. This made me realize that sports and girls are not my life and that I should find my road map as a 15-year-old and drive to my final destination.
Finding Your PLACE in Today’s World and Job Marketplace